Saturday, February 8, 2014

Exciting News!!!

So about 5 days ago I contacted a Hair Extension Business named "Love Body Bling" and told them about what I do and if they would like me to review their hair extensions. So I sent a message to them at night and the next morning I get a message telling me what hair do I want. So the person who answered me is actually my good sister from Youtube! The Beautiful Dawn Gattshall! She helped me so much with everything! She helped me pick the right hair color and length and grams (Hair thickness). And after we chose what I needed, she called her Boss to see if it was going to be a No or a Go.....IT WAS A GO!!!! I was SO excited and STILL am! I feel so blessed and honored to get to review these hair extensions! I have heard so many good things about it and I can't wait for the extensions to get here so I can do a review!

I will be doing a review on Youtube, so be sure to check that out! But I am waiting for the extensions to get here. And it hasn't been too long so far, its only been about 4-5 days and they were out for a week for a trade show so I completely understand! No harm done! I'm just really excited thats all! :)

So as soon as I get the set of hair, I will turn on my camera and start yapping away and open the package right there and then! I seriously can't wait!!!

But I really want to say thank you to Love Body Bling and Dawn Gattshall for helping me get this awesome opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. I think it’s actually great that you are making this particular brand of hair extensions, a review. Since it could be a lot of help for people who are having a hard time deciding, on what type of brand to choose when it comes to buying hair extensions. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us. And for keeping your followers updated on your post. All the best!



    Delia Jensen @ BestVirginRemyHair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Aaliyah! Thank you for making a review on this. I looked into a few of your other hair extension reviews, and they seem as good as this one. Nothing beats a review that comes from personal experience, and you are really good at it. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us. Have a great day!


    Tommy Clark @ Her Hair Company Inc.

    ReplyDelete